Trump adviser expects prosecutions will come because of Epstein files

 February 27, 2025

This story was originally published by the WND News Center.

"Phase One" of the Epstein files are being released today but America still apparently won't have much of the story of the convicted sex offender whose friends included Bill Clinton and Bill Gates, among many others.

That's because Attorney General Pam Bondi, who released that "Phase One" to reporters on today, confirmed to FBI chief Kash Patel that minions in that agency still are withholding documents from her.

The ongoing process to unveil the evil that was behind Epstein and his circle of friends and their behavior toward young girls that Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of trafficking, however, has convinced an adviser to President Trump that more prosecutions are coming.

Initially expected were lists of flight logs, passengers aboard Epstein's "Lolita Express" and more.

But there also were predictions of some 200 or 250 trafficking victims, and there would need to be discretion in revealing any of that information.

Habba, an adviser to President Trump, was asked if there would be criminal cases coming.

"Absolutely. I think it would be negligent for us not to. You have to hold individuals who are indeed rapists accountable. We have to have them tried, in my opinion."

She continued, "Nobody should be just dismissed. You have to have your time in court, and your case will be heard. But to hide lists, to protect political friends, all of that – we don't have time for that."

The Daily Mail reported she said the information being made available was "incredibly disturbing."

The circus around Epstein, who apparently killed himself while awaiting sex charges in New York several years ago, has seen only one person convicted so far, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is serving a prison term for sex trafficking charges, after she recruited young girls for Epstein's ring.

Binders labeled "Phase One" were distributed Thursday, but the contents were not yet posted online.

The report said, "Habba said that the information in the documents will reveal the extent of the scandal is 'far worse' than was expected after Bondi revealed on Wednesday that there are 250 victims whose identities she needs to protect."

The Gateway Pundit reported Habba, in an interview with Piers Morgan, explained patience will be required.

"I don't see how it's not shocking that so many individuals were hidden, kept secret, and not held accountable. Let's talk about the reverse. I believe in accountability, so now we have to go through the process. I won't say they're guilty until they have their time in court. But again, now it's time for accountability," she said.

© 2025 - Patriot News Alerts